Friday, February 15, 2008

Why is it taking sooooooo long?

So I'm feeling like an overeager child waiting for Christmas, but as an adult, I have to be excited about more work. I'm the property manager at a small town home complex that is currently undergoing renovation. Right now, I have 11 tenants, so basically, my job is cake. The remodeling that is going on is extensive and greatly needed. The new owners decided they wanted a property that people didn't run screaming away from once they got inside. I like their philosophy. I have lived on the property for 9 years and am almost beside myself waiting to see what a nice place looks like. The model unit has been in "It will be ready by Friday" status for over a month and I am going crazy waiting. It is particularly annoying recently as I can see how great it is going to look. but there is just a long list of details to finish. ARGGGGHHH. Funny thing is, once this model is done, I will actually have to start working, marketing and the like. What an adult...jumping up and down for more work...:D

No comments: